Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Creamy Chicken from the crockpot!

Creamy chicken heaven from 365 Day of Slow Cooking Blog. This is easy to adapt and makes enough for leftovers. Oh, and the kids LOVED it.

6 chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter
1 pkg dry italian dressing mix
1 pkg cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
Put chicken, butter, italian seasoning in slow cooker on low for 6 hours. When ready to serve add cream cheese and soup. Stir in until creamy. Serve over rice.

I didn't have any breasts, so I used bone in thighs, skinned the skin off and after they cooked, I pulled the meat off and threw it back in the sauce. This is super good over rice, but would be great with noodles or even toast.

This is so Good! I got it off one of my new favorite food blogs....http://365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com/ Karen's recipes are awesome and I love the way she tells you the changes she makes and how she rates things. Anyway....check her out, I bet you will love it too. And by the way, I don't know her personally.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliment! Let me know if you try anything else and how you like it.